1) What kind of guys do you like?
“I like guys that are confident, but not cocky or arrogant. He has to have a great sense of humor because I like to joke around a lot. Ha ha. A great smile is a must! ”
2) What is your favorite sexual position and why?
“I’m open to most positions, I don’t discriminate 🙂 “
3) There seems to be a lot of confusion with what your ethnicity is. What is your ethnicity?
“Yea I get that question A LOT. On my mom’s side I’m Portuguese, Hawaiian, Chinese & Chamorro (Guam). On my dad’s side I’m Mexican & Columbian.”
4) What part of your body gets the most attention and why?
“Hmm… I’d have to say my northern hemispheres usually attract a good amount of attention.”
5) What part of your body do you think you need to work on or don’t like and why?
“My behind. I’ve always wanted a bigger booty! ”
6) What are some good songs to listen to get you in the mood or good for making love?
“Honestly, it’s not the music that gets me, its the company! Ha ha But I guess if I had to choose I’d say I like slow jams to help relax and ease the mood.”
7) What are some mistakes that guys make in bed?
“Well I’m sure each girl has things they don’t like in bed… so I’ll just leave that one open. “
8 Who are your favorite MMA fighters and why?
“All of the KNOXX fighters like Cung Le and Josh Thomson for sure! 😉 Outside of that circle I enjoy watching George St. Pierre and Rampage Jackson fight. Always a great show!”
9) I heard you were supposed to a Strike Force ring card girl. What happened?
“It was a really great opportunity and I was looking forward to doing it, but the timing wasn’t right for me. At the time my day job was hindering me from being able to commit to doing it. Needless to say, I left that place so I could take advantage of the great opportunities that come my way without worry.”
10) Tell me some things that people might not know about you.
“I drive stick! LOL …as in I love the experience of driving a stick shift car. I prefer it over automatic any day! Something about being able to feel the engine as you shift through gears is great. I love to sew too! I make bikinis and sometimes even make a dress or two to wear to an event. Most important… I’m a nice girl. Most people might look at me without knowing me and think the opposite, but I’m really friendly and I never treat anyone in a negative manner unless they did something to deserve it.”
11) Do you have any favorite sports teams and players? Why do you like them?
“Hmm….. the Lakers! Kobe Bryant is definitely my top sports player. He’s just amazing. I really like Kevin Garnett too. They are great players. I’m pretty obsessed with basketball so I don’t go to far into any other sport.”
12) Tell us about your relationship with KNOXX Gear. Also, tell us about Ambition and how that came about etc.
“KNOXX has been an AMAZING company to work with. They treat you with the utmost respect and are always there to support all of the people they work with and sponsor. I’ve been working with them for a long time and I hope that I get to for many more years to come. They’ve got a positive reputation as a company for a reason! Damon G,Alan and Skech are the best! Working with them has opened my exposure to the MMA scene to great lengths. Its amazing to meet so many people that I probably wouldn’t have met otherwise. They sponsor my personal lifestyle clothing line “AMBITION” for men and women. It allows me to choose and design things that I enjoy wearing or seeing on a guy and make it available to my fans too. You’ll get to see much more of the line and promotions on it very soon!! “
13) I heard that you know rampage jackson or have hung out with him. Do you have a funny story about him you can tell us? If not, what kind of person is Rampage?
“Ha Ha… Rampage… Always funny stories when I’m around that guy. He’s just really honest and will say what’s on his mind so that always makes for good times. I’ve worked with him before for LEXANI and we’ve run into each other a few times in LA while I’m working or partying. He’s a good person, friend and always fun to work with.”
14) What is the worst rumor about you that you have heard?
“Eww.. I wouldn’t want to repeat any to give them more life, but trust me there were some crazy ones floating around. Don’t always believe what you hear folks!”
15) What are your current and future goals?
“Right now I’m just really focusing on working as much as I can to get into every possible industry that I can. Whether that be doing appearances, go go dancing, video hosting etc. I’m really comfortable in front of the camera, so my future goal is to land a spot on a TV show similar to TRL or Wild on E! hosting! That would be amazing.”
16) Is there anyone you would like to fight inside the Octagon? If so, who and why!
“Haaaaaaaaa. Wouldn’t you like to know. I think I shall plead the 5th on that one. Thanks for asking though :)”
17) Thanks so much for your time and talking to me. Do u have any final words for everyone out there?
“Of course! Famous final words… LOL I’d first off like to thank you for taking the time to interview me! Special thanks to KNOXX Gear (www.knoxxgear.com , www.knoxxlifestyle.com) for all of their continuous and amazing never-ending support. I love you guys!! Last but certainly not least, THANK YOU to each and everyone of my friends, family and wonderful fans for always being there to show your love and support every step of the way. Without you all I wouldn’t be able to do what I do today. Thanks so much! Stay tuned for much more about me and my new clothing line!! www.alexialei.com – www.clubalexialei.com – www.ambitionlifestyle.com “